- Conference Proposal Submission Deadline: Check the Submit Proposal page for the closing date of the next round in the call for papers.
- 9 October 2005: Final date for submission of papers for double blind refereeing —3 months prior to the start of the conference (for an explanation, see the Peer Referee Process link).
- 9-12 January 2006: The Sustainability Conference 2006, Hanoi and HaLong Bay, Vietnam.
- 12 February 2006: Final date for submission of papers for one way blind refereeing —one month after the close of the conference (for an explanation, see the Peer Referee Process link).
- From May 2006: Individual papers published to the Sustainability Journal's online bookstore upon completion of full referee and production process.
- Approx. August 2006: Full text of the 2006 edition of the journal compiled and published.
You may submit your final paper for publication to The Sustainability Collection at any time. The deadline for submission into a particular year of the journal, is one month after the completion of the conference. The timeline for 2005-6 is as follows:
Please note that anticipated time frames for the referee and publication process are reliant on full participation from the conference and journal peer community. Final dates may be subject to change.